The Farm to Table Event Company is at it again with yet another entry in its Harvest Dinner series, which is slated for Aug 11. The “pork ’n beer” themed affair will occur at River Rat Brewery (1231 Shop Road) and feature dishes from Rosso Trattoria’s chef, Travis Rayle, and LowCo BBQ’s chef, Lou Hutto. The reception begins at 6:30 p.m. with dinner served at 7. Tickets are $65. Here’s a peek at the evening’s menu:
- Reception: Beer Cocktail made with River Rat Kolsch
- Beer-Braised Pork Cheeks with Local Heirloom Tomato-Cucumber Salad, Crumbled Feta, City Roots Basil Micro Greens, 10 yr Aged Balsamic.
- Pork Belly Confit with Grilled South Carolina Peaches, Smoked Gorgonzola, over Lentils with Sundried Tomatoes & Caramelized Onions.
- Smoked Pork Ribs with Low Country Style BBQ Sauce, Smoked Pimento Mac-N-Cheese, Black Eyed Pea-City Roots Kale Slaw.
- Warm Bourbon-Barrel Moncks Corner Abbey Ale Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Budino, Bourbon Whipped Cream, Drunken Cherries and Candied Nuts.