The Farm to Table Event Company is at it again with yet another entry in its Harvest Dinner series, which is slated for Aug 11. The “pork ’n beer” themed affair will occur at River Rat Brewery (1231 Shop Road) and feature dishes from Rosso Trattoria’s chef, Travis Rayle, and LowCo BBQ’s chef, Lou Hutto. The reception begins at 6:30 p.m. with dinner served at 7. Tickets are $65. Here’s a peek at the evening’s menu:
- Reception: Beer Cocktail made with River Rat Kolsch
- Beer-Braised Pork Cheeks with Local Heirloom Tomato-Cucumber Salad, Crumbled Feta, City Roots Basil Micro Greens, 10 yr Aged Balsamic.
- Pork Belly Confit with Grilled South Carolina Peaches, Smoked Gorgonzola, over Lentils with Sundried Tomatoes & Caramelized Onions.
- Smoked Pork Ribs with Low Country Style BBQ Sauce, Smoked Pimento Mac-N-Cheese, Black Eyed Pea-City Roots Kale Slaw.
- Warm Bourbon-Barrel Moncks Corner Abbey Ale Chocolate Cake with Dark Chocolate Budino, Bourbon Whipped Cream, Drunken Cherries and Candied Nuts.
U.S. Security Associates
Now hiring immediately for armed and unarmed security officers. WE TRAIN YOU! Columbia & surrounding areas. ussecurityassociates.com
Hampton Inn Fort Jackson is now hiring for the following full time positions: Guest Services Representative (Front Desk) and Housekeeping (Room Attendant). Please apply in person at: 201 East Exchange Blvd., Columbia, SC 29209
Real Estate Spotlight
CoMar Products Inc. Manufacturing quality surfaces for kitchens & baths since 1965. www.comarproducts.com